How To Become A Member at TGC
If you don’t know a member to sponsor you then please simply contact a club officer to to start your membership process.
Club Applicants must be a member in good standing of the National Rifle Association prior to their application being presented to the club for membership vote.
Applicants for membership to the Texarkana Gun Club will:
- Attend first meeting to submit application and any associated forms. (print, read and sign forms below)
- Before the next regular meeting, the executive or membership committee will review the application and contact the club sponsor, employer and/or references.
- The applicant will attend a second meeting to present the application to the club and voted on for membership.
- Persons Exempt from the waiting period include: active/reserve U.S. military, active/reserve law enforcement officers, persons having a current Concealed Carry Handgun License.
Texarkana Gun Club has a club meeting every 4th Tuesday of the month at KC Hall on Waterall St. in Texarkana, TX at 6:30pm, except the month of December.
If you have any questions, please contact an officer.
Steps To Join Texarkana Gun Club:
- Join the NRA, call 1-877-NRA-2000 or visit this link: NRA
- Download, Read & Sign TGC’s Range Rules: TGCRules
- Download, Read & Sign TGC’s Application: TGC Membership Application
- Download, Read & Sign TGC’s Hold Harmless: TGC_HoldHarmless
- Watch our safety and range rules video: (required) Click here
- Download Read & Sign TGC’s Range Safety Video Affidavit: safety affidavit
- Contact a TGC Officer (email and phone list on the contact page)
The dues for NEW members are $175 for the first year plus $5 key deposit = Total$180 first year.
Renewal dues are just $75 for each year after.
Former members will be charged the full new member dues if you let your membership lapse for 365 days or more.
Membership Mailing Address:
Texarkana Gun Club
P.O. Box 524
New Boston, Texas 75570